About Ted MargolisTheodore Margolis, a member of the firm, is a highly experienced trial lawyer. Ted has extensive trial experience in handling large and complex cases. He has tried scores of criminal and civil cases to juries and tried bench trials in New Jersey, New York and in scores of jurisdictions throughout the United States. A former Chief Assistant United States Attorney in New Jersey and the recipient of the Department of Justice Assistant U.S. Attorney Award, Ted has continued working in the white-collar criminal defense area. He has handled Foreign Corrupt Practices Act cases, complex fraud cases, securities and tax cases, and medical fraud matters. Ted has run internal investigations and worked with companies in security-related matters.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Posts by Ted Margolis:
- The Cyber War Is in Full Swing. How Do You Protect Your Business and Yourself?
- Changing of the Guard on Senate Banking Committee and SEC? What Will It Mean to Business and Investors?
- Tax Agreements with U.S. Treasury Signal Strong Crack Down on Tax Evasion
- Swiss Court Ruling Blocks Disclosure of Data and Hinders Efforts to Resolve Tax Haven Dispute
- U.S. Supreme Court Decision Says False Tax Return Grounds for Deportation
- U.K. Bribery Act Even Broader in Scope than U.S. FCPA
- New Regulations for Representative Offices in China Took Effect March 1, 2011
- What Will Be the Economic Impact of the Earthquake in Japan?
- U.S. and U.K. International Business Transactions, Money Transfers and Money Laundering
- United States Department of Justice Increases Foreign Corrupt Practices Enforcement