About Melinda Fellner BramwitMelinda Fellner Bramwit, a Member of the firm, concentrates her practice on tax matters. The primary focus of her practice is federal, state and international tax matters from a planning and transactional perspective. Her experience includes corporate structuring, focusing on acquisitions and reorganizations with a view toward maximizing tax benefits from domestic and international standpoints. She also has expertise in structuring joint ventures and partnerships and the international aspects of same. This part of her practice includes the negotiating and drafting of operating agreements and drafting of varied organizational and transactional documents. Melinda routinely provides planning advice to physicians and their practices. Another key component of her practice is tax and estate planning for individuals. This includes transfers of start-ups and family businesses and drafting the appurtenant planning documents.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Posts by Melinda Fellner Bramwit:
- U.S. Government Accountability Office Releases Report on Offshore Tax Evasion
- Guidance for Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures for Non-Resident, Non-Filer Taxpayers
- U.S. and Switzerland Sign FATCA Agreement
- Summary of Fiscal Cliff
- IRS Issues More Guidance on Streamlined Procedure for Non-Resident, Non-Filer U.S. Taxpayers, Possible Alternative to 2012 OVDP
- Additional Guidance for Taxpayers Considering the IRS OVDP
- IRS Announces Plan to Help U.S. Citizens Residing Overseas to Come into Compliance
- Melinda Bramwit Discusses Offshore Income Issues on The Renee Lobo Report
- Taxpayers in IRS 2011 OVDI May Receive Forms to Extend FBAR Statute
- Taxpayers Who Participated in 2009 OVDP Can Potentially Qualify for 5% Penalty
- IRS Announces 2012 Offshore Disclosure Program
- U.S. Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative – If You Don’t Like Being Slapped, Can You “Opt-Out”?
- IRS Reopens the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program for Offshore Accounts
- Do You Own an Interest in a Foreign Account or own Securities in a Foreign Entity?
- 2011 IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative Update: Beware Misapplication of Checks
- Governor of Puerto Rico Signs Tax Amnesty Law
- IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program May Be Closed, But Taxpayers Still Have Options
- NJ and NY Taxpayers Impacted by Hurricane Irene Get Several Deadline Extensions
- DAY 2: What’s Going on at the NYU Summer Institute in Taxation’s Advanced International Taxation Seminar?
- What’s Going on at the NYU Summer Institute in Taxation’s Advanced International Taxation Seminar?
- 2011 Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative Announced by IRS and New Jersey
- Taxpayers Get Another Chance to Disclose Foreign Bank Accounts
- Update: IRS Finalizes Schedule UTP which Affects Foreign Businesses
- What Offshore Businesses & Tax Practitioners Need to Know About IRS Draft Schedule UTP
- Offshore Compliance Is Higher Under the HIRE Act
- IRS Can Make Immigration a Taxing Experience
- The Foreign Earned Income Exclusion: Are You a U.S. Citizen Working Abroad? Are You a Company Employing U.S. Citizens Working Abroad? This is For You.